New Year’s Eve Kilimanjaro Trek
End year 2021 and Start year 2022 in style
Let’s climb the highest mountain in Africa this end of the year, and celebrate the new year at the roof of Africa.
We’ve chosen the Lemosho route and Machame route to experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey. Our summit success rate is 98%.
Our climbers will depart Moshi town on the 27th December 2021.
Special rate for the trek via Machame route: US $1800 per person
Special rate for the trek via Lemosho route: US $2100 per person
Prices valid from December 14, 2021 – December 26, 2021
7 days Machame route itinerary
A route used by more than 50% of Kilimanjaro trekkers. Machame route is a great option for you especially if you do it with this 7 days itinerary. Highlights of the Machame route include the Great Barranco Wall, Montane forest, Shila plateau, waterfalls, great views of Mount Meru, and Kibo peak.
Why trek Kilimanjaro on New Year's Eve
It’s not just another Kilimanjaro trek. Some of the factors that make this trek special outlined below
Price includes & Excludes
- Private professional mountain guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Camping facilities (tent, mattresses, mess tent)
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- Hut fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Drinking water
- Fair and ethical salaries for the team (guide, assistant guide, cook and porters) – in accordance with KPAP guidelines
- Pulse Oximeters Walking Poles
- First aid supplies
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
- Personal hiking gear such as boots, sleeping bag, warm clothes, etc.
- Portable flush toilet