Kilimanjaro Trek Price – Inclusions and Exclusions
In our Kilimanjaro climb packages, we want to give you a great experience at a fair price. We may not be the cheapest, but we believe we offer the best value.
Here’s what we include in our prices for your Kilimanjaro climb:
Safety Related Inclusions
- Qualified guides chosen and trained by us.
- One guide for every 2-3 clients. 3 Porters per client.
- National Park Fees and Rescue Service fees are already paid.
- Our head guide checks your oxygen levels twice a day.
- We have emergency oxygen for use in emergencies.
- We carry a complete First Aid kit for emergencies.
Health, Food & Drink Inclusions
- We provide 3 liters of mineral water per hiker for the first day and 3 liters of purified water daily after that.
- We serve healthy and tasty food.
- Our guides check your health twice a day.
- We have high success rates in reaching the summit, and our clients are happy.
Logistics & Operations Inclusions
- We meet you at Kilimanjaro Airport.
- You get private transfers between the airport and your hotel in a private vehicle.
- We arrange transfers between the hotel and the start/finish point of your climb.
- We include a good clean hotel as a standard option.
- The hotel can store your extra luggage during hikes.
- We provide quality camping equipment, like tents and sleeping mats.
- We offer tables and chairs on all climbs.
- There’s a mess tent on all climbs.
- You’ll have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and hot drinks on the mountain.
- We serve a variety of premium-quality food.
- We prepare hot lunch at lunch stops (except on day 1).
- We provide sleeping mats (except on the Marangu route).
- Warm water for washing up daily is available.
- A porter carries your duffel bag (up to 15kg / 32 lbs) from one camp to the next.
- You receive a Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for summiting.
We are a Responsible Tour Operator
- We follow Leave No Trace principles.
- You get complimentary Flying Doctors membership for emergency helicopter evacuation. See video below
- We support local schools, orphanages, and entrepreneurs.
- We pay our mountain support crew as per KINAPA guidelines.
- We are proud members of the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Program (KPAP) and International Mountain Explorers Connection (IMEC) Partner for Responsible Travel Program. We ensure our crew is fairly treated on accommodation, meals and wages. They are properly attired for the trek and are allowed to carry only the stipulated weight.