Safari and Zanzibar Family Adventure
17 DAYS – 16 NIGHTS
Arusha, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Serengeti National Park, Arusha National Park, and Zanzibar
**Please note that we are completely flexible and able to customize your trip to suit your time, budget and interests. Any of the above itinerary can be adjusted to best suit you.
Suggested Accommodation Plan
- Arusha – Masailand Safari Lodge – bed and breakfast – (4 nights)
- Tarangire and Lake Manyara – Kudu Lodge – full board – (2 nights)
- Serengeti – Tortilis Tented Camp – full board – (2 nights)
- Ngorongoro Crater – Rhino Lodge – full board- (1 night)
- Stone Town, Zanzibar – Tembo House Hotel – bed and breakfast – (1 night)
- Nungwi, Zanzibar – Mnarani Beach Cottages – half board – (6 nights)
**Please also note that accommodation is subject to availability and not guaranteed until your deposit is received. In the event that the accommodation is not available, we will find alternatives of a similar or better standard at no extra cost to you.
Tour price includes:
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- Unlimited mileage in a 4×4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water and picnic lunch boxes
- Birds and animal field guide book
- Government taxes
- Airport transfers to/from both JRO and Zanzibar airports
- Optional Maasai Trip
- Walking Safari in Arusha National Park
- Stone Town Tour and Spice Tour
Price does not include:
- International and domestic flights
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Tips for your guide/drivers. Industry recommendations are $20 USD per day to your safari guide divided by everyone in the vehicle.
- Watersports activities (please visit http://zanzibarwatersports.com for further information)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
Why should you book with us?
By supporting us as a local business, you are helping support job security here in the community. We believe in strong corporate social responsibility and support many community development projects that you can learn about on our website.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But don’t just take our word for it – check out what our other clients have to say about us on Tripadvisor and see why we say, “come as a client and leave as a friend.”