With the emergence of the Covid-19 virus and our responsibility towards our clients and our employees, Nyange Adventures is following the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the government of Tanzania to restrict the spread of Coronavirus to the best of our ability.
Initiatives we have taken:
We have suspended our tour operations till May 31st, 2020. Based on the way the COVID-19 situation develops in Tanzania and worldwide, this date may change. However we still serve our current and future clients, whereby our travel consultants work from home. Therefore we still receive new bookings for tours starting later this year, and we continue answering questions and concerns of the clients who have secured bookings with us or have initiated tour inquiries.
What you should do:
We would like to encourage clients to continue planning their trips to Tanzania while we all follow up the development of Coronavirus crisis. This will play a major role in the survival of the global travel industry, our local suppliers and the people who depend on tourism for their livelihood.
Postponement and Cancellations
Since it is very difficult and relatively expensive to send money outside of Tanzania, we can not guarantee a refund. Therefore we encourage you to think of postponing your trip instead of cancelling it.
In the event of postponement from your end, an amount can be applied to future tours with Nyange Adventures for a period of 12 months. Payments may be applied towards Kilimanjaro trek, Safari, Day trips or any other tour at your request. Accommodations and flights will have more strict cancellation policies that may reduce the amount applied to future tours. All that is left after deducting any third party cancellation fees/penalties will be available for your use in future tours with Nyange Adventures.
Let me also stress the need of travel insurance. We highly recommend travel insurance for your protection of your travel costs. In case of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, it is a must that you have medical and rescue insurance and we therefore suggest that you look for a policy that will handle other possible scenarios as well.
I Hope this information answers the questions for you. We are of course hoping that the outbreak is contained sooner rather than later worldwide. We can’t wait to host you in Tanzania.
Stay Safe & Warm regards.
Founder and Managing Director – Nyange Adventures